How to embed an iframe into my Notion page
How to embed your SocialJuice testimonial carousel into your Notion Page.
1. Copy your code snippet
- Click 'Embed carousel' in the socialjuice navigation menu.
- For Notion, we only need the embed URL itself, not the whole snippit. So copy the url which in in between the 'src="" quotes.'
2. Adding an iFrame
Add an iFrame to your site directly from the Add panel. You can choose between an HTML iFrame where you enter a code snippet, or Embed a Site if you want to embed a website address into the iFrame.
- Click the plus icon in your notion document.
- Search of 'Embed'.
- Paste your SocialJuice embed snippet in the text box.
- Click Apply.
- Click 'Embed Link'.
- Resize the embed window to you likings.